Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nightingale at heart.


I love music and I’m not particular about the genre, I love it all; pop, rock, classical, hiphop, RnB, hiplife, highlife, naija, alternative rock you name it and there’s probably a song in that genre that I like. Sometimes the lyrics speak to me sometimes it’s the beat that makes me play it over and over. I am yet to meet anyone who shares my exact taste in music but my eclectic musical taste means that i can find music i love in practically anyone’s music collection from the die-hard rap fan to the king of soul.

Unfortunately when it comes to the making of music, i am remarkably ungifted. I sing in the shower and the water stops flowing in protest. I never learnt to play a musical instrument and my deplorable hand-eye coordination makes me reluctant to attempt to pick one up now. But there is music in my soul and until i can find a medium through which i can share said music with the world my song remains unsung.

5 comments:

  1. I think the medium is available already...and it awaits you whenever you are ready to sing that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do sing. when no one is around to suffer any injury.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Songs are just words with melody. Maybe you luck the melody but u have definitely got the words. I believe you sing beautifully, your lyrics are perfect but for heaven's sake please don't add the melody.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Mr. Page. You definitely have the right words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for encouragement, and Mr.Page I'll add the melody just for you since u asked soo nicely

    ReplyDelete